Show Mobile Navigation

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dry Cleaning in London

Audiocuentos.net - December 05, 2020

 

Laundry in London is not only convenient but it is also a requirement for many people. Some of the big players in UK Laundry Services are Kenmore, Clothesline and Associated Laundry Service (ALOS). Laundry in London has become so popular over the last few years because of so many benefits. The Laundry space in London is getting more expensive and if you are looking for a cheaper solution then I would suggest looking at the alternative of a Laundry Unit in London. You will find some great deals online for cheap units.

A number of Laundry Service providers have opened in London. They are mainly located in Central London. Many of them also provide mobile laundry services to clients. You can now get your laundry professionally done all in one place. The location of the laundry services is the main deciding factor of any Laundry visit to a shop.

A few years ago, I had my washing done at a Laundry Unit near my flat in Knightsbridge. While the Laundry sounded fine, the price seemed a bit much for me. I wanted to get my clothes dry cleaned in a more affordable way and so I made my first visit to the Laundry Shop near Oxford Street. I was greeted by the friendly shop assistants and was soon ordering my garments by the bag loads.

The Laundry shop was much smaller than I expected it to be. There were just three rooms, the big one, living area and the cold storage area. The temperature was a little hot but it did make drying quicker for my clothes. The prices were really quite good value for money considering they were dry cleaning services. I tried several different garments in each room including shirts, t-shirts, pants, shorts and skirts. The prices were all very reasonable for such top quality services.

The shop assistants were very helpful and I learned a lot from them. They spoke English but I wasn't able to understand most of what they said. There were only two other staff members that worked there and these were only the two who could speak the language. The atmosphere was very jovial, the atmosphere not like I expected when I walked into a dry cleaners. I left the Laundry with lots of garments that I didn't have to dry clean.

A quick search on the Internet will reveal plenty of Laundry near me locations in London. If you live in London then you should certainly look into doing your laundry there. It will save you a lot of time, energy and money. If you live outside the capital then you may have to find somewhere locally but if you have the time and energy then it may well be worth it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment